Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy Anniversary!


Today is my 10 year wedding anniversary! I can not believe that it has been that long. 10 years ago today I married the man of my dreams and every year since then he has been proving to be an incredible person and father and husband. When I don't think that I could love him anymore he does something that amazes me and I do love him more every day that we are together. I am very happy that he is a part of my life and that I share my family and life with him. I respect him and cherish our relationship dearly. I love you so much Jared. Thanks for 10 wonderful years and I look forward to 10 (etc) more incredible years with you. Happy Anniversary!

1 comments:

Angie H. said...

WOW, Congrats!!! 10 years that is awesome, Jordan and I have our 10 year in June.It is so crazy how time flys. You two are such a great couple!