Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Dentist

I just had to tell this cute story. My little Payton is so funny. We had to go to the dentist this week to get 4 cavities filled. (her and Jaxson have bad teeth...no matter how much we brush every time we go to the dentist they have a cavity. Izak still has never had any.) Poor Payton has never had one before either and I was worried about how she would do. We did all the typical bribing tactics before we got there so I was hoping for the best. They put the laughing gas on her and within a couple of minutes she was giggly. The dentist came in to do the shots (the part that I was worried about) They had to do shots on both sides of her mouth. So the first one the dentist tries to warn her that it will pinch and then he rubbed some numbing cream on it to get it ready. Here it comes...when he gave her the shot guess what Payton did? She giggled. Then the second shot...another giggle. Guess this was not going to be so bad after all....I should not have promised her so many toys. Ha Ha! She sat still and acted so big and Strong. I was amazed cause I hate the dentist. When she was done and we were walking out she said "mom that was fun! I want to be a dentist when I grow up". What a cute little girl. I am so lucky. I have great kids!

1 comments:

Julie said...

You do have great kids! That is too cute. I guess the laughing did just what it was supposed to! Sorry I missed class this morning. I did something weird to my back! I'm really not normally this sick/injured/complainy. We've just had a rough month!