Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!
































































Me, my mom, and sister and my sisters friend went to Vegas to see Lion King at Mandalay Bay. We had so much fun. Lion King was so good. The costumes are seriously amazing! There are elephants and zebras and all kinds of animals.
And I always love the stip. It is so fun to walk around and just watch people. What better place than Vegas to watch people too. We went to the M&M factory and bought the kids presents.
I don't go away without my kids very often so it was kind of a nice break to not have to worry about anyone else but myself. Fun girls trip.
Then after Vegas instead of flying back home we took a car service (which by the way was so nice and easy and a lot cheaper than renting a car) and met Jared and the kids in St George for the rest of the weekend.

































We went to Pirate Island Pizza with the kids. They liked it a lot. It is pretty fun inside...the pizza was not the best but it was fun.






































After the weekend we were all worn out!
















Except for Payton who never gives up...she wants to make sure she does not miss out on anything!















I can't wait for Wicked next month. That one is my favorite. We are flying to Phoenix again to see it and that is where we saw it before. I will take lots of pictures!



























































































































































0 comments: