Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Poor Jaxson








So Jaxson's baseball season is over a little early. He broke his arm climbing a fence at baseball. He decided to climb the chain link fence instead of go around and his cleat got caught and he turned baseball into gymnastics with a front flip over the fence...if only he would have landed it! He was pretty tough about it though. He did not cry. I thought I might and I had to leave the room when they set the bone. But luckily they put him to sleep while they did it so he will never know I was not there.






I guess at least the casts are water proof now.









































But on the positive side Ike made the All star team! (which Jaxson is a little bummed about)








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I an so sorry. That sucks to have a broken arm in the summer.

Lisa said...

I can't believe he broke his arm, but that is really cool about Ike. I hope you guys are having a good summer! Looks like you guys had a good time in Vegas. How fun!