Sunday, October 31, 2010

Update

I am at home. I have to go to the hospital twice a week for a non-stress test and then my doctor appointments once a week. I am supposed to be taking is easy. On top of it all I am having contractions. It should make for a fun couple of weeks. Ha Ha!
But the good news is that my baby looks good. She is 5lbs 2oz (which is a good size baby for me). My biggest is Jaxson who was 6lbs then Ike was 4lbs and Payton was 5lb something. I am now 35 weeks along. So hopefully she can get a little bigger. I would love a bigger baby.

2 comments:

Bremsfamilyblog said...

Yea. I am so excited to see pictures of her. Good Luck

Anonymous said...

So sorry girl, what we go through! These babies are so worth it. Hang in there not too much longer, (easy for me to say, huh). :)