Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I am very Thankful

So with another Thanksgiving come and gone I had to take a minute to say what I am thankful for...there is so much! I never imagined that life could be so good. I have a wonderful family. Jaxson is getting so grown up and fun (his feet are bigger than mine and he is getting pretty close to as tall as me) Ike is hilarious and says the funniest things all the time. Sometimes I wish that I would record everything he says cause I have no idea where he comes up with half the things he says. Payton is just the cutest. She is all girl. I love it!
I have the best husband in the world. We have been married almost 10 years and it still amazes me that the longer we are married the more I love him. I could not ask for a better friend.
We live in a nice area with nice people, my kids go to a good school, I have lots extended family around, I have a job I like, my husband has a good job, we have a lot of wonderful friends, and we have a lot of fun! Who could ask for anything MORE?

1 comments:

Angie H. said...

Amen! Those are all great things to be thankful for.